Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Liberal Bastards Broke My Blog

Due to the massive influx of traffic VVH received because of the Nicotrol post, I apparently exceeded whatever bandwidth allowances my image hosting service has, and my account has been terminated.

That is why my picture and my FAQ are out of service.

Therefore, I ask once again: Does anyone happen to know of a free image hosting service I could use? A relatively high bandwidth allowance would be very nice, just in case that anonymous bastard Atrios, or that MSNBC bastard Alterman, or that snarky bastard Roger Ailes ever link to my site again.

I ask because I've finally gotten around to fixing this damn thing - you'll notice the email address and the updated "posts of note" section on the sidebar. I'd like to finish the job, so any suggestions are welcome.

No comments: