Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Goddamn those racist Democrats!

I cannot believe I'm seeing this.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I'm watching the Republicans, right there on the television, talk about how much Hispanics depend on them to advance in society, and that the Democrats are denying Estrada a vote because he's Hispanic, and not because he's a lunatic who's desperately trying to hide the fact that he's a lunatic. (And does anyone else find the sight of Sen. Inhofe (Jackass- OK) speaking spanish to prove how much he loves Hispanics utterly hysterical? My dad started screaming at the television, "He's from OKLAHOMA! Al Pacino is the closest thing to a Hispanic he's ever seen!")

I'm sorry, maybe I'm a partisan hack, but after the first couple years of Republican obstruction after the 1994 revolution, I think that the Democrats have a pass to obstruct anything they damn well please until roughly 2017.

And hoo-boy! Who gave the greenlight for the Democrats to go to the mattresses on this one? This is the ballsiest thing I've seen out of them since...um...I'll get back to you on this one.

Edit:I meant to say before the 1994 revolution.

No comments: