Monday, February 24, 2003

Blogger Problems

The kind folks at Blogger have apparently been playing around with their code and servers. I don't know what the ultimate effect of this will be, but for now, it means that my archives are screwed up beyond all reason. I have done everything suggested on their troubleshooting pages to remedy the problem, but it seems that we'll just have to wait a while for their code monkeys to get their shit together.

Anyway, if this site acts funny, try refreshing the page a few times. If it still acts screwy, send them hate mail.

(I'm kidding. Don't send them hate mail. Pray for them, instead. Maybe sacrifice a small woodland creature.)

Update: Apparently, my comments service is down as well. Good Lord. If you have anything really important to tell me (or even not-so-important), send me an email. The address is at the bottom of the page. Unless, of course, Yahoo is down as well... in which case I'm giving up on computers and all technology, and moving out to a cabin in the woods where I will grow a beard and chop lots of wood.

No comments: