Sunday, December 28, 2003

A Minor Thought Before Bed

So, I'm watching Michelle Malkin on Fox News for a few minutes, and she's talking about how no one says "Merry Christmas" anymore - it's all "Happy Holidays" now, don't you know, because of the damn secularists.

It's almost as if she believes the cheapening of the day set aside to celebrate the birth of the Christ is the fault of liberals being nice to Jews and Muslims, rather than the steady promotion of Christmas as a time to buy buy buy on the part of retailors to the point where the Christmas season is the linchpin of the American economy.

Despite our differences, I think Michelle and I would get along well were we ever to run into each other in real life; it's too bad my "No Crazy Bitches" rule would prevent me from sleeping with her.

No comments: