Thursday, March 06, 2003

Youz A Ho

Caught Bill O'Reilly the other day in a clip on some show talking about Ludacris. Hoo, boy. I'm not a huge Ludacris fan, although I have been singing his Youz A Ho pretty much non-stop for three weeks, but, Good Lord, Mr. Bill needs to be stopped. Leaving aside all of my (many) reasons for thinking O'Reilly's a jackass, the man just sounds like an utter buffoon every time he mouths off about "this rap stuff."

I wonder if he will ever realize that he doesn't sound morally superior when he talks about hip hop so much as horribly, horribly out of touch and completely unaware of the fact. I would almost feel bad for him, if I didn't dislike him so much.

As it is, though, I hope he gets himself a regular gig on MTV. I think it would be a good thing if the youth of America got an idea of what things would be like if people like O'Reilly were in charge.

Oh, fuck...they already are. Ha ha, joke's on us.

No comments: